10 List of Largest NHS Trusts in UK
As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the following are some of the largest NHS (National Health Service) trusts in the UK.
Please note that the rankings and sizes of NHS trusts may change over time due to mergers, reorganizations, or other factors.
For the most up-to-date information, I recommend consulting official sources or the NHS website.
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Please keep in mind that this list may have changed since my last update in September 2021, and there may be other large NHS trusts that have emerged or undergone changes.